Thursday 20 August 2009

A new member

We have a new doll for the threadkind gang. Her name is Melany and she was a quick make one Saturday after noon. Her denim coat is just a square but it will do for now.
also I painted the bathroom wait for it...orange. Its meant to be like a sunset. I think it’s a bit odd but I like it I want to decoupage on some birds on to the worlds. And I need a nice mirror maybe a nice a startbirst one. Work in progress...
before and after

Living room is next I think.
And I needed a quick a window covering I made a blind sort of , it s nice and light. It will work for now but in the winter I think im gonna make curtains
day and night
Other things- I am really enjoying stephenie meyer. I have read twilight and new moon(oh my god have u seen how cute Jacob is in the new moon trailer) I know almost everyone on the planet has read them but if ur like me and slow to catch on there like romantic heroin. Im also hafway threw hoast witch has a completely different feel all together, think really good si fi mental head milkshake. I have got back on top with my drawing and painting even thinking of handing them out as gifts at Christmas. Yes im all ready thinking about Christmas.
well untill next time..

No comments:

Post a Comment