Friday 28 August 2009

just a quick update

I don’t normally do this but Danyl Johnson on the x-factor oh wow. I didn’t even plan to watch it im so glad I did tho I will be hooked now.

I have painted my livingroom red, well parts of it. Like a deep wine ill post photos up soon. Im in need of art for the walls, badly. Etsy any one? Ill have ago at something myself not sure what yet tho. I finally got myself a fridge freezer, second hand and kinda cute. The only problem is tho they wrote the price on in sharpie or something and I cant get it off! Someone said hair spray so ill try to remember that next time im at the shops. My brother got me a super cute Japanese tea set (orange) but the spout broke off. Darn, I have seen a book called plush-o-rama on amazon and im hoping to get that for myself for my birthday(the 27th of September). But im in need of a lot of things so we will see. I am loving the monster/plushy craze threakind forever. (Not suggesting it was are idea) any way that’s my update.

No comments:

Post a Comment