Thursday 10 September 2009

Finally finished my stupid bunny.....?



I started him about 4-5 weeks ago but every time I went to work on him something would happen. But never mind he is hear now. Just in time I ordered some books off amazon to make more stuffy’s. Plushorama and one stray sock im raelly looking forward to the delivery. ‘Bunny’ has quite a few mistakes in him but I have learn a lot making him im gonna try making another one as a gift for Christmas. MUST STEAL MORE JEANS!!
I also went and brought some skirts from a charity shop I love the fabric im thinking maybe pillows? Its my birthday on the 27th so hoping I get something nice and handmade. I have finised painting the living room a nice wine red, but I haven’t took any photos. Wouldn’t believe how much paint it took.

No comments:

Post a Comment