Saturday 12 September 2009

Stitch has MORE new clothes , and a lucky sock cat.




My book came (stray sock sewing by daniel) its such a cute book! and the step by step sock monsters are so easy to understand. Not like another sock book I could mention, but I wont that would be rude. Any way I dived in to it making this lucky cat. His name is yen.




And then I was working on a new cardi for stitch, only when it was done she didn’t have any clothes that matched, so I made her this dress its up-sized form this Barbie pattern http://www.janelwashere.com/crafts/doll_patterns.htm. im really pleased with it. (That is the fabric im think of making cushion’s with by the way) its not made perfect but I love the way it looks so she might get another few in different fabrics. Then I might start thinking human size lol.

Im thinking maybe spud should have a matching tie?

No comments:

Post a Comment